Zarok RPG Maker
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

AccueilDernières imagesS'enregistrerConnexion
Le Deal du moment :
Pokémon EV06 : où acheter le Bundle Lot ...
Voir le deal

Partagez | 

Cabrones Village 2.3 OLD DEMO [RM2k3]

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Aller en bas 
AuteurMessage
Antifarea
Atome
Atome
Antifarea

Masculin Messages : 17

Caractéristiques du membre
Evolution: Atome
Job:
XP:
Cabrones Village 2.3 OLD DEMO [RM2k3] Left_bar_bleue20/20Cabrones Village 2.3 OLD DEMO [RM2k3] Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)

Cabrones Village 2.3 OLD DEMO [RM2k3] Empty
MessageSujet: Cabrones Village 2.3 OLD DEMO [RM2k3]   Cabrones Village 2.3 OLD DEMO [RM2k3] EmptyVen 21 Mar 2008 - 0:51

[color:9919="red"][DISCLAIMER]

This game contains Strong uncensored sarcastic dialogue, animated blood effects and animated violence. The characters and events are totally ficticious and are not to be compared with people's personalities and actions of real life, if for some reason you feel that a character from the game talks and acts exactly like you,
its PURE COINCIDENCE.

Cabrones Village 2.3 OLD DEMO [RM2k3] Cv_story

After long years of peace, for the first time the world and every race in it faces a threat
of being destroyed and annihilated... Dark Ogre... the eldest leader of the most powerful and hideous race, wants to take over the world...
He wants to create a world of chaos... a world were all living races are to be enslaved by his inhuman rules...
Master of the Heavy sword Simon "Madness".
The most skilled archer... Agatha "Justice".
and our main hero... our strongest and coolest character of this tale...
Ex-Soldier Swift with the sword Gabriel "No mercy".
Tonight they will execute a surprise attack in order to save the world from its destruction...

Cabrones Village 2.3 OLD DEMO [RM2k3] Cv_characters

Cabrones Village 2.3 OLD DEMO [RM2k3] Cv_bt_characters

1.Gabriel "no mercy"
Sex: M
Class: Human
Degree: Ex-Soldier (Hidalgo Castle) / Mercenary
Weapon of choice: Katana
Magic: Thunder

2.Simon "madness"
Degree: Mercenary / Blue Mage
Weapon of choice: Axe (Heavy Sword ...until the next update)
Magic: None / Ice

3.Agatha "justice"
Class: Human / Elf
Degree: Archer / Mercenary
Weapon of choice: Bow & Arrow
Magic: Wind

4.Laura "flames"
Sex: F
Degree: Magician / Researcher
Weapon of choice: Magical Rods
Magic: Fire

5.Christina "saint"
Degree: White Mage / Student
Weapon of choice: Staff
Magic: Holy / Water

6.Sarah "horror"
Degree: Lancer / Princess
Weapon of choice: Spear
Magic: Earth

7.Magus "Muerte"
Class: Dark Elf
Degree: Black Mage / Swordsman / Mercenary
Weapon of choice: Katana / Scythe
Magic: Dark

[color:9919="orange"]SOME OF THE MAIN ENEMIES:

Cabrones Village 2.3 OLD DEMO [RM2k3] Cv_bt_enemies

1. DARK OGRE
2 & 3. NAKA & MURA SISTERS
4. ICE SPIRIT EDELPHIA
5. MAGUS MUERTE
6 & 7. VLAD SCHNEIDER, VLAD SCHNEIDER EX (TRANSFORMATION)

[color:9919="orange"]RACES:

Cabrones Village 2.3 OLD DEMO [RM2k3] Cv_bt_races

1. HUMANS
2 & 3. CRICKETS (HALF BREED, PURE BREED)
4. ELVES
5. OGRES
6. FAIRIES
7 & 8. BEASTLINGS (YOUTH, MATURES)

Cabrones Village 2.3 OLD DEMO [RM2k3] Cv_gamefeatures

[color:9919="red"]DEMO ver. 2.3 September 2007 [color:9919="yellow"](LATEST VERSION DOWNLOAD LINK BELOW)

-Chapter 4 (almost done).
-All bugs from the last version fixed, saame as places you couldnt go.
-Character experience curve/enemies and bbosses status fixed (now the game isnt ridiculously hard anymore!)
-Intro cutscenes done all of them includiing story intro fix.
-Second fight with Dark ogre while havingg the Ogre Slayer have been taken out for unknown bugs, but have been
fixed in the storyline.
-Special bosses (besides the Human devourrer) have been taken out and i have put some of them as mini-bosses instead.
-More optional battles added, the fashionn lady, J-F master thief, and Antifarea, also the old side battles that werent complete and/or had bugs are now fixed.
-Redesigned old battle charasets.
-Now you can buy weapons/armor in the armmory, also towns now have inn/taverns.
-Added new locations, Vlad's Temple (finiished), Thieves Hideout, Cementary, and new upcoming events in the next update:
Angora desert, house in the beach.
-New playable character Magus Muerte, witth slight changes in the overall storyline.
-Beta version of cutting bushes in the Mooraleja Forest.
-Put up treasure chests where it belongedd and with the right items.
-Added skills to Simon (before becoming BBlue Mage) and Sarah.
-Completely redesigned the Ancient Tower..
-Coliseum added! Its just a beta and its unfinished cause some small bugs but will be complete in the next update shortly!
-More blood effects added, and fixed somee other animations.

...and of course about 20+ minutes extra gameplay.

DEMO ver. 2.0 August 2007 (NOT AVAILABLE ANYMORE)

-Chapter 3 (complete), 4 (half done)
-Location Messages.
-2+ Hour gameplay.
-6 New sidequests [OPTIONAL BATTLES]
-Intro Cutscenes (two done)

DEMO ver. 1.5 June 2007

-Prologue, Chapter 1, 2.
-5 Special Monsters.
-8 Sidequests [OPTIONAL BATTLES].
-Monsters visible in field.
-1 Hour gameplay.

[color:9919="orange"]UPCOMING FEATURES ON NEXT UPDATES...

-Limit Breaks (still under construction)
-Scan Attack (still under construction)
-Personal Actions for every character, one use bombs to blow walls and find secret locations, another an axe to cut stuff in the way, etc.
-Original Character techniques, and magic separatedly (still brainstorming) instead of default magics done.
-Field Traps w/ detector Item (still under construction).
-more side battles: smoker godzilla, malevolent kirsis, bad religion frog, gossiper alice... and more!

Cabrones Village 2.3 OLD DEMO [RM2k3] Cv_downloads

[color:9919="yellow"]Ver. 2.3.09.2007
[url="http://www.savefile.com/projects/808538687"]http://www.savefile.com/projects/808538687[/url]

Cabrones Village 2.3 OLD DEMO [RM2k3] Cv_screenshots

TITLE SCREEN:

Cabrones Village 2.3 OLD DEMO [RM2k3] Cabronestitlescreen23

SOME CUTSCENES SCREENS:

Cabrones Village 2.3 OLD DEMO [RM2k3] Cv6

Cabrones Village 2.3 OLD DEMO [RM2k3] Cv7

FIELD SCREENS:

Cabrones Village 2.3 OLD DEMO [RM2k3] Cv1

Cabrones Village 2.3 OLD DEMO [RM2k3] Cv8

Cabrones Village 2.3 OLD DEMO [RM2k3] Cv9

Cabrones Village 2.3 OLD DEMO [RM2k3] Cvpic16

Cabrones Village 2.3 OLD DEMO [RM2k3] Cvpic15

Cabrones Village 2.3 OLD DEMO [RM2k3] Cvpic6

Cabrones Village 2.3 OLD DEMO [RM2k3] Cvpic7

Cabrones Village 2.3 OLD DEMO [RM2k3] Cvpic9

CUSTOM MENU:

*NOTE* At the moment in the current downloadable version the custom menu has not been available, im working on that at home, this is a sneak peek of whats coming up Smile

Cabrones Village 2.3 OLD DEMO [RM2k3] Menusneakpeek2

BATTLE SCREENS:

Cabrones Village 2.3 OLD DEMO [RM2k3] Cv3

About the following picture, the desperation attacks in the current downloadable version isnt available yet due to some glitches im ought to fix, i apologize in case you played the game and you couldnt do the techniques, i couldnt post it on time, but im working on making it available for the next version.

Cabrones Village 2.3 OLD DEMO [RM2k3] Cv4

Same with this other picture, im currently designing the pictures so it can show this message. I posted this to show you part of whats coming up.

Cabrones Village 2.3 OLD DEMO [RM2k3] Cv5

Cabrones Village 2.3 OLD DEMO [RM2k3] Cv2

Cabrones Village 2.3 OLD DEMO [RM2k3] Cv_maininfluences

Slayers (anime)
Dragon Ball Z (anime)
Sailor Moon another story (Snes RPG)
"La leyenda de la cerda" (Zelda: Link's Awakening translated in spanish with cursing by Ed charnega GBC)
Chrono Trigger (snes)
Lufia (snes)
Dragon Quest 6 (snes)

Cabrones Village 2.3 OLD DEMO [RM2k3] Cv_credits

Storyline/Theme & Script, Game Programming, Field & Map Planner/Design, Cutscenes Design & Rip Offs, Location Messages, Battle Charsets Design/Redesign, Title/GameOver Screen Design, and any original sprite created by:

Antifarea (Charles Gabriel) ©️ original game 2001, remake 2007

for more info...

AIM=Antifarea03, Antifarea03@aol.com
[url="http://www.myspace.com/cabronesvillage"]Cabrones village myspace[/url]

SOME DATA TRANSFER/UPLOADS: FPSColonel

BETA TESTING: Tahzilla

THANKS, HOPE YOU ENJOY IT.

-ANTIFAREA
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
http://www.antifarea.com/
Azurean
Azurean

Masculin Messages : 2524

Job: Les scripts et les évènements
XP:
Cabrones Village 2.3 OLD DEMO [RM2k3] Left_bar_bleue-42/20Cabrones Village 2.3 OLD DEMO [RM2k3] Empty_bar_bleue  (-42/20)

MessageSujet: Re: Cabrones Village 2.3 OLD DEMO [RM2k3]   Cabrones Village 2.3 OLD DEMO [RM2k3] EmptyMar 25 Mar 2008 - 16:17

I really enjoyed this game.

I didn't expected a RPG Maker 2003 game to be so great! I surely didn't explored all the soft possibilities... Or did I go too fast on RMXP? To be continued x)

The maps are very good. Even if the RPG Maker 2003 tilesets are pixellized and so square-shaped, you did not think about it and you offer us great maps!

The story is surprising. When I defeated Dark Ogre, I thought I had finished the game xD But no, the game continued, and I was very enthusiast about it :p

The game is fun, and I loved the passage with the dumb, the pig, the princess, the snake and the old fart Banana ! I also noticed that you make an apparition in the game as a secondary and non playable character.

French people like the english crude words. We used them too in the French language, but not to RABAISSER. It's like a joke when we pronounce them, so we use it rather than the french crude words. I feel it like this. The dialogues made me laugh, so.

The references hidden in the game are a little difficult to find. But is the magic sword which deserved to kill Dark Ogre a reference to Lina's Ragnablade, from Slayers? If not, I would be so disappointed that I would commit suicide and it's would be all your fault Twisted Evil

I am repeating myself, but I really enjoyed this game, so I thank you for those minutes of true fun ^^

PS: I hope that my english is not so horrible and that you'll understand it :p
Sorry for the french Zarok member, I don't want to do a translation... Go to reverso.com xD
http://www.zarok-rpgmaker.com
Antifarea
Atome
Atome
Antifarea

Masculin Messages : 17

Job:
XP:
Cabrones Village 2.3 OLD DEMO [RM2k3] Left_bar_bleue20/20Cabrones Village 2.3 OLD DEMO [RM2k3] Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)

MessageSujet: Re: Cabrones Village 2.3 OLD DEMO [RM2k3]   Cabrones Village 2.3 OLD DEMO [RM2k3] EmptyMer 26 Mar 2008 - 6:05

Hey I'm really glad you liked the game. My main two influences when I made this game back in the days it was slayers! Thats why Gabriel looks exactly like Gourry Gabriev, and Laura is pretty much similar to Lina Inverse. In fact the whole Ogres and Dark Ogre was my idea taken from the Goblin looking characters that blind magician rezo paralizes when they try to attack lina inverse while she was sleeping, it was one of the earlier episodes from the first season. This is the guy I'm talking about:

Cabrones Village 2.3 OLD DEMO [RM2k3] Rezo

Hey I'm surprised to know that you like anime like the slayers, haha you sure know what is good regarding on that, nowadays there are a lot of anime that sucks compared to most of the old 80s-90s stuff. Well going back onto the game topic, many people have asked me to finish the entire story, when you beated the game, the story doesn't end there, the problem is that I only remaked what was done from 2001, I have the rest of the story in mind, and people have requested me for another version of C.V. but its just that I have so many stuff to do, I'm currently learning Ruby language, just started out on that, Still haven't finished the other update of Soldier's Quest. And I just started using RMXP...

But I can tell you this, If you are looking forward for the next update of the game, I will actually work on it, even if is slow haha, but I will get it done. Well I can say merci beacoup!! this really encourages me to actually try to get another version of this out.

p.s. your english isn't bad, in fact you sounded pretty much like anyone else that would speak english around here haha, no joke. Although if I use my french hahaha, I just really can't speak that much, I can wander the forum with no problems but when it comes for me to speak it at this moment, I suck... unfourtunately.
http://www.antifarea.com/
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: Cabrones Village 2.3 OLD DEMO [RM2k3]   Cabrones Village 2.3 OLD DEMO [RM2k3] Empty

Cabrones Village 2.3 OLD DEMO [RM2k3]

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Revenir en haut